IkerSpot Products News Emails more ? Blog Books Documents Photos
Home | Blog

Product reviews of an irregular nature.

5.31.2007

Much Ado About Nothing

This film was very well done in my opinion. Of course, as I have never read the play, I cannot really compare it in that way. The characters, however, were wonderful. I find that the more I see of her, the more I admire Emma Thompson. It's possible I might even have a crush on her if she weren't nearly as old as my parents. In this film, she plays Beatrice, who is set up to fall in love with Benedick. This trap is set up by the young lovers Hero and Claudio, trying to pass the time with their fellow conspirator Don Pedro.

Truly, Shakespeare's genius pays off in this one. The film is rated PG-13. You may also want to take a look at Shakespeare in Love or the much-acclaimed William Shakespeare's Hamlet.

No comments:

Copyright © 2007 Isaac Tanner Madsen