IkerSpot Products News Emails more ? Blog Books Documents Photos
Home | Blog

Product reviews of an irregular nature.

6.19.2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Special Edition

Update: This version is no longer available! You'll have to buy the regular hard copy. Sorry for the inconvenience.


Get all of your other Harry Potter supplies at Amazon.com's own specialized Harry Potter Store.
So yeah, if you think I'm just a geeky Harry Potter fan and that's all I think about, you're definitely way off base. I'm a bit excited for the release. That's for sure, but it's definitely not all I think about in life.


Sometimes I think about my birthday, which is on June 25th. Not to pester, but... check out my Amazon.com Wish List. There is a whole lot of freaking awesome stuff on it that I want (but probably don't need). If you happen to feel like you can afford spending money on a chum like me, feel free to do so. You might regret it, but at least I'll be happy... even if I get your presents after my birthday.

No comments:

Copyright © 2007 Isaac Tanner Madsen