IkerSpot Products News Emails more ? Blog Books Documents Photos
Home | Blog

Product reviews of an irregular nature.

5.30.2007

Pride and Prejudice (A&E, 1996)

Anyone who has ever read Jane Austin's classic novel Pride and Prejudice will most likely love the film by A&E. My sisters, of course, are in love with Mr. Darcy. I personally try to emulate Mr. Bennet's attitude in life. I certainly hope that doesn't mean I'm bound to find a Mrs. Bennet type of wife.

I suppose that I must admit that, like my sisters, I adore this film. I will likely never tire of seeing it and those sunday afternoons watching the entirety of the film I believe are well-spent for the lessons this story teaches. Though unrated, it is most definitely not unsuitable. This is a great film, and even though it could be labeled "a chick flick" it has plenty to offer the fellas too.

No comments:

Copyright © 2007 Isaac Tanner Madsen